NOTICE OF MEETING TO BE HELD IN
PUBLIC AND CLOSED SESSION
OF THE MORGAN CITY COUNCIL
Pursuant to Utah Code, Title 52, Chapter 4, notice is hereby given to members of the Morgan City Council and to the general public that the Morgan City Council will hold a meeting in public and closed session on Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 7:00 p.m., in the Council Room at the City Office at 90 West Young Street.
1. CALL TO ORDER, PLEDGE, OPENING CEREMONY, APPROVAL OF MINUTES AND WARRANTS:
2 set of warrants
March 28, 2017 minutes
3. CONSENT ITEMS: (These items will be discussed and voted as one item)
4. PUBLIC HEARINGS
5. NEW BUSINESS:
Appointment of City Recorder
Resolution 17-14 – Policy Regarding Net Metering
Ordinance 17-08 – Jason Ball – Reduction of Easement
Mountain View Phase 2 – Final Approval
6. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
7. SPECIAL REPORTS
8. CITIZEN COMMENTS:
Notice is hereby given that:
• A work meeting will be held at 6:00 p.m., or at another time as posted to discuss miscellaneous matters.
• In the event of an absence of a full quorum, agenda items will be continued to the next regularly scheduled meeting.
• By motion of the Morgan City Council, pursuant to Title 52, Chapter 4 of the Utah Code, The City Council may vote to hold a closed meeting for any of the purposes identified in that chapter
In compliance with the American with Disabilities Act, individuals needing special accommodations (including auxiliary communicative aids and services) during this meeting should notify Julie A. Bloxham, City Recorder, (801) 829-3461 at least 24 hours before the meeting.
This meeting may be held electronically to allow a member to participate.
Published in The Morgan County News April, 07, 2017